Bonnie White

Bonnie White 5 months ago
Stunning work.

Bonnie White Commented
On
 Janet Alsup's  Artwork
Bonnie White 5 months ago
I love your dog portraits.

Bonnie White Commented
On
 Janet Alsup's  Artwork
Bonnie White 5 months ago
Beautiful!

Bonnie White Commented
On
 Eric Bowman's  Artwork
Bonnie White 48 months ago
Wow!

Bonnie White Commented
On
 Kasia Bruniany's  Artwork
Bonnie White 50 months ago
Your paintings are stunning--absolutely stunning. They make my heart sing. Thank you for painting.

Bonnie White Commented
On
 Jason Sacran's  Artwork
Bonnie White 53 months ago
Wow....Your paintings are absolutely stunning, every single one of them.

Bonnie White Commented
On
 Carrie Turner's  Status
Bonnie White 71 months ago
The one bit of advice that helped me take off as a painter was when someone brought to my attention that you will never be completely satisfied with any work that you do. It never meets our expectations, accept that. We do it for others, not ourselves. They are the Judges of what strikes a cord with them and what doesn't. I say, you are a good writer and should fly with that.

Bonnie White Commented
On
 Carrie Turner's  Status
Bonnie White 73 months ago
You are a writer. That's the direction you need to funner your creative energies....

Follow this artist on FASO and get alerts in your email inbox when new artworks are posted

Recent Blog Posts

10x16 framed prints 5
Posted on 1/1/2017 10:13:57 AM

Changing Direction
Posted on 12/28/2016 11:53:11 AM

Biography
I have been painting professionally for 20+ years in the Columbia Gorge area.  I consider both Oregon and Washington to be my home.   I was born in Oregon but have lived on a small farm in Washington (right across the river) for the past 35 years.  I express my passion for the beauty of my environment through watercolor.  I've structured my life so that my time is available to paint and interact with those online who wish to purchase my work.

My study of art has been self-directed with workshop instructors that include, most notably, Tom Lynch (watercolor), Ron Ranson (watercolor) and Kenn Backhaus (oil)--yet also include:  Gayle Weisfield, Phil Tyler, Arne Westerman, Dee Frank, Judith Cunningham, Mitch Baird, in person and have been very influenced by Skip Lawrence over the years, through books, magazines and videos, but am most inspired by Richard Schmid, whose work speaks to my heart.  I live and paint in the Columbia Gorge area of the Pacific Northwest.

I also sell my work through this website and through a limited number venues in the Columbia Gorge Area, including art festivals in the Columbia Gorge and/or Portland, Oregon area, and prints, card packs, magnets and calendars are available at bonniewhitewatercolor.com.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

For current updates and interaction, please "like" me on facebook at Bonnie White Watercolor.  I'd love to hear from you...Bonnie

AWARDS
October 2019 --Artist's of the Gorge, Stevenson Library, First Place with Columbia Gorge 389.
March 2019 --Bold Brush Painting Comp Top 15% "Sky."
July 2016 -- Columbia Center for the Arts "Best of the Gorge" "Juror's Choice Award" with Columbia Gorge 42116 (oil painting)
June 2016 -- Bold Brush Painting Comp (BBPC) Top 15% with "Kenna."
June/July 2015 -- Columbia Center for the Arts "Best of the Gorge,"  Honorable Mention with [...]

Read the rest of this bio on the
artist's FASO Connect Profile →