Terry Gay Puckett

FASO website
Posts

Terry Gay Puckett Commented
On
 Terry Gay Puckett's  Artwork
Terry Gay Puckett 7 months ago
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!!!

Terry Gay Puckett Commented
On
 Bart Cornelis's  Artwork
Terry Gay Puckett 46 months ago
Exquisite drawing. Deep understanding of the bones, muscles, and skin.

Terry Gay Puckett Commented
On
 Mick Grochowski's  Status
Terry Gay Puckett 48 months ago
I received this also from a reputable source, and sent an email in opposition to it. I have not heard anything else to date.

Terry Gay Puckett Commented
On
 Terry Gay Puckett's  Artwork
Terry Gay Puckett 52 months ago
This piece is now in a private collection.

Terry Gay Puckett Commented
On
 Mick Grochowski's  Artwork
Terry Gay Puckett 52 months ago
I can almost smell the sea breeze.

Follow this artist on FASO and get alerts in your email inbox when new artworks are posted

Representation

, -

Cathedral House Gallery, Bishop Jones Center
San Antonio, Texas - 210.824-5387

Las Almas and Intermezzo Gallery
San Antonio, Texas - 210 879 4595

San Antonio Art League & Museum- San Antonio, Tx.
San Antonio, Texas - 210-223-1140

Recent Blog Posts

Glory in the Garden Poster-Flyer sm (CMY...
Posted on 3/17/2016 9:52:02 PM

Biography

As a seeker and a dreamer, the art muse has been with me since childhood   Following my heart, it became my career path, as an artist and a professor of art. My work is fueled by indefatigable curiosity, spirituality, meditation and travel.  It is distinguishable by an emotional approach to color and design.  I want to  share my everyday observations about life through art media. I am interested in art as a universal language, and telling visual stories with symbols and shapes.  Artists see the world differently, and it is fun to share my point of view.
Terry Gay Puckett Born in Amarillo, Terry Gay works in her studio at home in San Antonio, Texas producing paintings and enamel work.  She is honored to have been chosen as  Artist of the Year 2009 at the San Antonio Art League and Museum, and was the 63rd artist to be selected. In December 2009 her work was in Glass on Metal Magazine, and a piece of her enameling work is in the collection of the Thompson Enamel Inc.in Bellevue, Kentucky as of January 2010. Her work was included in the fall of 2010 and 2011 in "Reflections," a magazine published by the Episcopal Diocese of West Texas.   She was a featured artist in "Behold: Arts for the Church Year Magazine" in 2011.  Twenty five pieces of her work were chosen for the January 2013 opening of the new Robert B. Green UHS Clinical Pavillion in San Antonio, Texas.  Her work was included in 2015 in "Alchemy 3,"  the International Enamelist Society's juried traveling exhibition.  in 2016 her mixed media painting " Mesquite Tree Fantasia"  is featured in an article by Patsy Croft, editor of Acrylic Artist Magazine, spring issue.

She has won awards for painting, mixed media, collage and vitreous [...]

Read the rest of this bio on the
artist's FASO Connect Profile →